Precautions for use


Do not spray or spill on a flame or any incandescent material.

Keep away from sources of ignition.

Do not use near fire, flame,  heat, nor while smoking.

Keep away from eyes, irritated skin or mucous membranes.

Avoid exposure to sun.

Do not use for any purpose other than for which the product is intended.

For external use only.

Keep out of reach of children and animals.

If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rising. Contact a specialist to receive medical advice.

If swallowed, call a poison control center or a doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting.